Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wax on, wax off...

My newest obsession is "V-Magazine." It's a large format, fancy-schmancy, glossy, fabulous magazine, about fashion, music, and culture. This month's issue even features a glow in the dark cover. One of my favorite spreads from this issue included a model lounging around with celebrities...of the wax variety, that is. She was featured in great spring fashions, posing with some of the most "Americana" figures at the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Times Square. Madame Tussaud's is one of my favorite tourist destinations when I have to play city guide in NYC. I have some pretty awesome pictures of myself and seen some hilarious ones of my friends 'hanging' out with the best of the best, but I won't bore you with those. Instead, I've posted the V-Mag spread for you to enjoy. Hopefully one day I'll be fabulous enough to count some of these, and other *real* celebs as friends and acquaintances, until then, this spread and Madame Tussaud's will just have to suffice...










No comments: