Monday, February 21, 2011

can't stop won't stop...

...blogging my love for Pencey! I seriously cannot stop gushing about my love for this line! The spring 2011 collection encompasses a free-spirited, easy, breezy chic-ness with just a bit of an edge, and I can't get enough. Another great thing about Pencey{as if you needed another reason to love them.}??? The clothes are just as amazing from the back as they are the front {hellooooo open-back silk sweatshirt!}! A lot of designers, myself included, sometimes forget that the back of a garment should make just as much of a statement as the front, and Pencey consistently ups the ante in that department. 

now if they'd just hurry up and hire me... :) <3

1 comment:

Crave said...

thanks for sharing! love the special details on the backs of the garments! very nice touch indeed!