Tuesday, February 16, 2010

fall 2010 fashion week so far

Phew, I am tired! I need to remind myself to not go out of town during Fashion Week again--at least not without my computer! I have poured over the shows and so far I am quite impressed. I will be doing special posts through out the day with my gold medal-collection contenders, but here's a best of the rest post! And don't forget to click the 'read more' link at the bottom for even MORE coverage from Fall 2010 Fashion Week! 
[there are snippets from at least 15 collections after the jump!]

Karen Walker

Helmut Lang

Gary Graham

Thakoon

Suno
[this is one of my favorite new to me collections! SO FUN!]

Jenni Kayne


Bensoni
Chado Ralph Rucci
Charlotte Ronson
Cynthia Rowley
Cynthia Steffe
Erin Wasson x RVCA
Jen Kao
Jeremy Laing
Jason Wu
Julian Louie
L.A.M.B.
Lutz & Patmos
Michael Angel
Nicole Miller
Ports 1961
Organic by John Patrick
Ruffian
Preen
Shipley & Halmos
Tess Giberson
Toni Maticevski
Vena Cava
Wayne
Yigal Azrouel
Benhaz Sarafpour
DKNY
Herve Leger by Max Azria
Lela Rose
Luca Luca
Malandrino
Peter Jensen
Rachel Roy
Rebecca Taylor
Victoria Beckham
VPL
Alexander Wang
Boy by Band of Outsiders
Elise Overland
Ohne Titel

No comments: