Wednesday, June 9, 2010

resort 2011

Here's another edition of Resort 2011 collections. This is one of my favorite seasons for clothing, because it literally covers every type of garment imaginable. 

3.1 Phillip Lim
The 70's are back with this collection. So in love with the retro details and fabrics!

Yigal Azrouel
Simple structure mixed with 'just-so' slouch makes for a standout collection.

Diane von Furstenberg
The prints are so great! And the trench coat? I'm dying. Another fab collection from DVF.

Erin Fetherston
Neutrals & simple femininity. One of my favorites.

Anna Sui
I am obsessed with these prints and silhouettes. Young and fresh frocks! Swoon!

Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony
Anything this girl touches turns to gold. Love her. Love this collection.

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Marc keeps it simple and clean for this in-between season!

Rag & Bone
Ugh. One of my FAVORITE labels never fails me. This collection is SO GOOD. Dying.

No comments: