Monday, June 7, 2010

re.sort.

Oh man, it's Resort season in the Fashion World, and I am in l o v e with so many collections. So. Many. Here's my recap slash favorites thus far. 

Alexander Wang
Asymetrical draping + layered silhouettes = new obsessions.

Burberry Prorsum
Elegant & chic at its finest. I am dying ovEr this leopard coat.

Chanel
Boho-ish with a classic Chanel twist. Oh, Karl. You never fail me.

Dior
I am seriously tempted to recreate some of these for myself! I love the sweet, girlish silhouette mixed with the big, bombshell hair.

Jason Wu
I have never loved khaki as much as I do with this collection. Jason Wu hit the nail on the head with these sweet prints, boater hats, and Coco Chanel-era inspired looks. I want them all.

Thakoon
The layered coats with easy, breezy pieces are simply stunning.

Vena Cava
This collection has serious attitude. A lot of these would be pretty awesome to wear to Lollapalooza, too. They scream music festival to me... ;)

Rachel Roy
So much Sass. I love the bright pants and scalloped prints and cannot get enough of that hat!

Donna Karan
Simple, feminine silhouettes prove that Donna Karan still knows what's what when it comes to making women look faboosh!

Zero + Maria Cornejo
The use of color blocking here is magnificent, and the print on the third dress is fantastic.

Bottega Veneta
More excellent color blocking, body concious cuts, and billowy dresses make for a fun collection perfect for those in between season vacays.

No comments: