Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gift Guide: Day 4 - Undeclared Panache

Today's list comes from Lauren, over at Undeclared Panache! Lauren's blog is filled with a little bit of everything: glamorous & eclectic fashions, classic-yet-unique home decor, easy but chic DIYs, wedding planning tips and inspirations, the list goes on and on. 
Naturally her Holiday gift list embodies the same spirit. 
Enjoy!



Here is the "official" Undeclared Panache Holiday Wish List.

1. I'd love to hang this sweet flamingo print somewhere in my apt.  
2. A classic men's style watch.
3. Furniture making class at Makeville Studio.
4. I would love a few packs of Polaroid film to get my camera out of hibernation.  
5. Can't decide which book from my favorite decorating bloggers I'd rather to my library, Design*Sponge At Home or Decorate
6. A very special little bag to match some very special shoes, Kate Spade Sparkler Gia 
7. An adorable video camera to document my exciting year ahead!
8. It's been haunting me ever since I passed up a whole set of these lucite foliding chairs at the flea market.  Now, I just need one for some extra seating at the kitchen table.
9. Lulu Frost + J.Crew = arm candy I want to own.
10. A stylish leash upgrade for both Maggie and myself.

No comments: