Monday, September 14, 2009

new york fashion week s/s 2010 - part 3

This may be my favorite group of collections yet. There are so many things I love about each of these! Some of my favorite designers, and new favorite designers are featured here...


Jeremy Laing:
Love that he used vanishing points and perspective drawings to shape his collection!


Karen Walker:
possibly my favorite collection of the week. [so far.]




Jason Wu:
beautiful draping, loving the boudoir feel



Lela Rose:
this color palette is amazing, and the looks are so fresh!



Gary Graham:
Ok, so this may be my favorite collection. I love everything about it, its so glamorous and chic, everything I aspire to do with my personal designs...



Luca Luca:

Erin Wasson x RCVA:

Rag & Bone:
one of my absolute favorite lines does it again. perfection!


Derek Lam:
loved the print mixing in these looks.


Richard Chai:


Cynthia Steffe:
Another personal favorite of the week. It's so flirty, and feminine, and the color palette is simple and understated. I would buy it all.


No comments: