Friday, September 9, 2011

NYFW - Part 1

Here's the first installment of my NY Fashion Week coverage! 

[Does anyone else *have* to capitalize "Fashion Week???" It's like any other holiday in my world!]


Gary Graham
Obsessed. Love the mix of hard and soft, masc/fem. And that leg wear. 
So. Much. Swoonage.
    



10 Crosby Derek Lam
I am all about stripes right now. Love the varying sizes.


Imitation of Christ
I mean. Lydia Hearst legittt got married at the start of this show. And the gowns are GORGEOUS. A little bit ethereal fairy, a little bit flapper, a lotta bit amazing.




Jason Wu
I'm all about the high-waisted shorts, color palette, and prints of this collection.



Jenni Kayne
What happens when Jackie Kennedy decides to be a BAMF.


Mandy Coon
I love all the asymmetry and unique details of this collection, check out more on style.com


NAHM
I really like the clean-ness of the neutral palette mixed with the bright pops of color, and the ladylike cuts.
 



Peter Som
I can't get enough of these florals. Gorgeous.


Rebecca Taylor
Grey is one of my favorite colors, [if you can call it that?] and this collection blends it with the pale, muted colors, and florals, in a way thats completely feminine, yet still very strong.






No comments: