Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYFW - Part 3

This ones kind of long, but loaded with goodies, so keep on scrolling!
[that's what she said?]

Cynthia Rowley
This collection was chock full of amazing prints! I'm beyond obsessed with the fabrics and silhouettes in this collection. One of my favorites so far, for sure!


I am so obsessed with the print on those pants, it's not even funny.^^



Jill Stuart
Popsicle pastels in really unique color-blocks. Über feminine.





Porter Grey
Great prints in classic cuts


St. John
I loved the neutral color palette and simple cuts of these garments. And that hair! 


The Row
MK & A created an all white collection that still managed to be really visually interesting. 


Suno
Suno consistently hits it out of the ballpark with their prints, and this season is no exception. 


i might have drooled over those red metallic shorts
[hint: i totally did.]

2 comments:

Lauren C said...

Looks like some great shows. All these girls defiantly must be using some ab machines though!

beauty said...

Nice, This Post is very much relevant and Informatics. I was in search of such kind a stuff. So, I like this, what You have shared. Thanks a lot