Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYFW - Part 2

More shows, more fabulous looks!

ADAM
PURPLE is *everyyywhere* this season. And I am a-ok with it! Also, so all about the polka dots in this collection. 


Christian Cota
This collection features bold sherbets and wispy draping. Super fem, super fab.



Christian Siriano
Always a great use of texture in his collections. And those ball gowns? Super fierce! ;)

 


Costello Tagliapietra
Obsessed with prints and draping in this collection. This Brooklyn based duo nailed it this season. I love the smoking jacket feel to some of the dresses.


Doo.Ri
More gorgeous draping! and that bright floral on the white? I can't even. SO GOOD!


Douglas Hannant Pink
I can't get enough prints this season! I don't know if it's because I work with that a lot at my internship, or what, but I've been noticing them a lot more. And these are just fantastic!



Lyn Devon
Classic silhouettes with a slight twist and bold colors make for super sophisticated looks.
 

No comments: