Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my life according to jack's mannequin...


This is so far from a fashion post, but I have nothing else to say today...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 (or a million) people you like. You can't use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Will you ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE??

Are you a male or female?
Lonely for Her

Describe yourself:
Spinnin'

How do you feel:
Bruised

Describe where you currently live:
Caves

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Into the Airwaves

Your favorite form of transportation:
Swim

Your best friend is:
Holiday from Real

Your favorite color is:
Dark Blue

What's the weather like:
Bloodshot

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Kill the Messenger

What is life to you:
La La Lie

Your fear:
Hammers and Strings

What is the best advice you have to give:
You Can Breathe [MFEO pt2 ]

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Miss Delaney

Thought for the Day:
The Resolution

How I would like to die:
Crashin'

My soul's present condition:
Last Straw

My Motto:
The Lights and Buzz

No comments: