Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gift Guide: Day 2 - CoCo Canal

Today's wish list comes from Melina, the savvy stylist over at CoCo Canal. Enjoy her luxurious and fashion forward, yet quirky/fun guide!




1:: I love to snuggle up on the couch with friends for a cozy night in and this Pendelton blanket I've been eyeing for a while. It doesn't hurt that I love the pattern and color combo. {$218}

2:: I'm really into hats right now and when Miu Miu sent wool caps down the runway I swooned.  Casual chic at its best! {$395}

3:: In a perfect world I would make enough money to take a week's vacation to this castle in the sky--well in a tree house in La Piantata, Italy at least.

4:: Sex and the City never gets old to me.  This book has an image of every ensemble worn by all four leading ladies and the designer name/description for each piece in the look. I mean! {$20}

5:: If I didn't work in fashion I would be a chef.  How adorable would a date be at The Brooklyn Kitchen for a couple's cooking class or for a pre-bachelorette party?! {prices vary on the type of class}

6:: Head over heels in love with these fringe boots by Isabel Marant.  I'm a sucker for anything with fringe and a wedge has proven to be my best friend for work and life walking the city. {$2,200}

7:: Last Christmas I signed up for an Instagram account and finally found something to do with all the images.  Head over to Casetagram and you can make a case with images from your account--Genius! {$35}

8:: Like I said before, I love to cook and this mortar and pestle works for anything from guacamole to dressings and spice rubs. {$50}

9:: I'm always looking for a special touch when it comes to accessories.  I would be over the moon to receive these collar clips in my stocking this year to add some pizzaz to any button down. {$18}

10:: The holidays can't always be about me.  I stumbled upon this wine company, Swanson Wine, and think the bottles are the cutest gift ever.  A congratulations, I'm sorry, Just Married...Thoughtful and adorable. {$25}

[PS - my boss has those boots, and they're amaaaazing. solid choice.]

[Can't wait til Friday to see my list? Check out Byrdie!]

No comments: