Monday, November 21, 2011

i'm seriously so bad at this lately...

So it's been a long while since I blogged. Again. And I'm so sorry. Again. But I'm going to try very hard to keep up with it. Here's some stuff that's happened in my life since I last posted...

Free Black Eyed Peas concert in Central Park

Homemade rainbow birthday cupcakes (tutorial soon!)

Birthday drinks at a speakeasy--vodka tonic's in tea cups? yes please!

Fist-pumping with Pauly D

Hanging out with Perez

Interesting sights at the Halloween Parade


Crossing a taping of Conan off the Bucket List 

Met Mindy Kaling at her book signing. We're obvi going to be BFFs. 

Harry Potter on B'Way. [Fantastic. If you can, see it before he leaves the end of December.]

Spent an ungodly amount of time in Central Park. It's just so pretty during the fall... 


First time at the Highline. Loves it.

Checked out the rink at Bryant Park.

No comments: