Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lonely boy...

I've swooned over the 'gossip girl' boys many times, and the more popular they get, the more solo features they get. Ed Westwick had his. Penn Badgley had this one in GQ magazine, and I'm sure Chace has had a couple, I just haven't found them yet. This spread from GQ was highlighting some of Spring '09 trends. Cardigans, motorcycle jackets, graphic polos, and tailored khakis are just a few of the items on GQ's hot-list, and I have to agree. On GQ's website, they also include their favorite runway interpretations of the trend, and a more affordable version, too. I love the photography style in these pics, very Marc Jacobs-esque. Boys in East Lansing need to start dressing more like this, I think...















1 comment:

Lauren said...

what a dream boat. Those cheek bones!