Saturday, March 28, 2009

live from new york...

...it's stills from Saturday Night Live! When SNL started this new format for their host/musical guest photos that aired before and after commercials, I was an instant fan. So, needless to say, when I discovered this gallery on NBC.com, I was super excited. I love the tonal quality of these images, and how amazing each and every subject looks in them, no matter how different the set-ups are. I am going to be frequently checking this gallery to see if they update it regularly, especially because theres a few hosts coming up in the next few weeks that I'm pumped about. Theres over 100 images in the gallery right now, and I've picked a few of my favorites to share. Enjoy!









1 comment:

Natalia said...

These are amazing photos! Keep up the good work I love your blog! And thanks for featuring me on your blogroll!

P.S I haven't forgotten to tell you all about LA, I'll send you a update soon :)