Wednesday, April 29, 2009

lorick, be a lady...

My obsession with Abigail Lorick's company continues with this post. I found these shots on polyvore [via zimbio] and needed to see more. These were taken at the presentation of her Spring '09 collection, which is one of my favorite collections of any designer I follow, so needless to say, I was thrilled to find these! I love the styling, the photography, the layout, essentially, everything, about these pictures. Everything is so feminine, tailored, and mixed with the "tea party" setting, it all has a touch of whimsy. One of my favorite pictures is of the fireplace, overflowing with books. I hope when I make my big move to NYC my apartment has a former fireplace to use as a fabulous little nook for storage, books, maybe shoes, magazines, whatever. I just want one. If you like these images, zimbio has nearly 100 shots from behind the scenes, and it was difficult to pick my favorites, so check them out!




 



















No comments: