Sunday, May 3, 2009

how i met your mother

"How I Met Your Mother" is one of my favorite shows of the moment, although I don't get to watch it as often as I want, due to my [probably slightly unhealthy] "Gossip Girl" obsession, and their overlapping air times. Alyson Hannigan, Colbie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, and personal favorite funny man of the moment, Jason Segel, make up this talented cast, and how can anyone not love a show featuring Bob Saget doing the voiceovers? I have never seen an episode that hasn't made me literally laugh out loud. Some personal favorite episodes include the one where Marshall's car finally kicks the bucket, the Thanksgiving/slap-bet culmination, Marshall's search for the perfect hamburger, and the one where the gang finds out Robin used to be a Canadian popstar, aka Robin Sparkles. [If you watch the show, this will make so much more sense.] This spread ran in Entertainment Weekly late last year, and I've been meaning to post them, but just haven't gotten around to it until now! It features the cast reflecting on moments in Pop Culture over the last year. Check it out, Monday nights on CBS :)











No comments: