Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fifi Lapin

While browsing the blogosphere, I came across this fabulous little blog, Fifi Lapin. Fifi is the most stylish bunny in all of the land. For an adorable cartoon bunny, she is a Fashionista with a capital "F." Fifi has a blog she updates with all her outfit choices, and they are straight off the runways. She has impeccable taste, style, and poise. She has an equally well dressed boyfriend, Sonny Hare, and a pet dog. She is so fabulous, Le Sport Sac even did a line of bags featuring her! I love the whimsy in the sketches, and the website features a lot of side by side comparisons of the runway version and Fifi's ensemble, so you can see just how fabulous she she pulls them off. The outfits in minature form are too cute, and who doesn't love a bunny, especially when she's dressed to the nines? I love the loose feeling the sketches have, too. It looks like they may have used marker, possibly watercolor to render them, but the technique is just so fun! I wish I had thought of something like this!! I'm guess I'm just going to have to get even more creative...Here are some of my favorite Fifi Lapin looks, but the website has even more, so check them out!!!





Marc Jacobs



Luella



Temperly London



Burberry



Ossie Clark



Mulberry



Chanel



Dolce & Gabanna



Giambattista Valli


Fifi & her BFF, Ruby Gatta in Chloe



Fifi & Ruby in vintage

No comments: