Friday, June 19, 2009

bergdorf blondes

While I was in NYC earlier this week, I took a walk up Fifth Avenue, and paused to check out the window display at Bergdorf Goodmans. So fabulous. The windows along 5th were dressed and styled for the Lincoln Center's 50th anniversary, so there was definitely more theatrical elements and embellishments to them. As far as the 58th st windows were concerned, equally beautiful dresses, but I don't know if they were still part of the Lincoln Center display, or something entirely different. I apologize for the quality of a few of them, but the glare/reflections from buildings across the street was hard to combat. Still, if you're in NYC, make sure to check them out, theres always so much inspiration!!







this one was my absolute favorite!!




No comments: